Wow 2019 has already been so life changing! In the last seven months I made some pivotal changes:
- Got Married
- Hosted A Successful Conference
- Celebrated A Birthday
- Moved To A New State
- Started A New Laundry Matt Build Out In A New State
Sounds crazy right?! Well it stretched me for sure and taught me a lot about myself. I am not one to over share, but find writing to be therapeutic for me! RECOVER ALL was not just a conference but a way of living! Three things I want to share with you about my 2019 experiences thus far:
- Guard Your Promise – It seems like persecution doesn’t start until there is a promise on the scene! You have to be prepared to fight for what you know God told you! You have moments you get overwhelmed, doubtful, but you have to keep moving!
- You Need The Right Team – You need to have the right circle. This conference would not have gone the way I envisioned if I did not have the right people in place. That is a combination of family, friends and those hired to execute my vision. The saying, “the best things in life are free”, is not always true. Sometimes the worse things in life are free! Having the right people on your team helps you remain accountable and true to your vision.
- Take ACTION! – We have to stop talking and start doing, and continue to take action. Shift begins when we make moves that align with Gods promises. We tend to think success is for a certain type of person, that if we don’t look this way, talk that way, we can’t be successful. That’s a lie! Success is for the determined! Regardless of your personality, your weight, skin tone, it is all about your willingness to keep going!
Gods’ promises are yes and amen! They are for you, restoration, full recovery is for you! Walk in it!